(Very moist and good-recipe developed by a friend, )
1/3 cup margarine
1 cup sugar
2 cups flour
1 tablespoon baking powder
pinch of salt
1 cup milk
1 teaspoon vanilla
2-1/2 cups blueberries
1-1/2 cups confectioners sugar
1 teaspoon melted butter
2 tablespoons milk
1. Cream the margarine, sugar and egg until light & fluffy.
2. Blend in the flour, baking powder, salt, milk and vanilla.
3. Pour into greased and floured 8 X 12 inch pan.
4. Sprinkle blueberries on top.
5. Bake at 375 deg F for 20 to min. (350 deg. F. for a glass pan)
6. Blend the confectioners sugar, melted butter and 2 tbl. milk. Drizzle on almost cool cake.