Blueberry Peach Pie
A very good pie with a good blend of flavors
Double crust pastry for 9-inch pie
1 cup sugar
3 Tablespoons cornstarch
½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
4 medium peaches, peeled, sliced (3 cups)
2 cups blueberries
1 Tablespoon lemon juice
1 Tablespoon margarine
1. In large bowl, stir together sugar, cornstarch and cinnamon.
2. Add peaches, blueberries and lemon juice; toss to coat fruit.
3. Place in pastry-lined pie plate. Dot with margarine.
4. Roll out remaining pastry for top crust and place over filling. Seal and flute edges. Cut slits in pastry to permit steam
to escape during baking
5. Bake in a 425 deg. F oven for 15 minutes. Reduce heat to 350 deg F and continue baking 40 minutes or until crust
is browned and filling is bubbly.